Everyone, more or less is addicted or just simply fond of watching TV series and movies. Many of us, due to busy schedule of life, doesn’t get the chance to see their Favourite upcoming movie on time or even miss out the, on-pace TV series. For them, helping to see the series over and over again or just see Movies anytime on any media device, Netflix is developed.
What is Netflix?
Having headquarters in Los Gatos, California, Netflix is an American entertainment company founded in 1997 by Reed Hastings. The company adheres to their principle of getting more subscriptions for streaming videos, as per demand. Their efforts were unique and it was actively attracting more subscribers everyday to their company. The company went on spreading their wings, and now they are currently set up over 190 countries in the world. Netflix has branch offices in Netherlands, Brazil, India, Japan, and in South Korea.
Generally it is a website allowing you to get access to any TV show or videos, as frequently as you want and whenever you want. It’s an upgraded streaming device, giving access to titles as per country in which it is been accessed. The added plus point in using the Netflix tool lays in the fact that, you can watch the movie or video while it’s been downloaded, i.e., you don’t have to wait for the entire file to get downloaded.
Things to watch on Netflix
Netflix stores a collection of a huge number videos and movies worldwide, in general. Apart from it, the tool helps users or subscribers to access their regional movies or videos, if entitled under Netflix too. Netflix also has some of their own productions, that is casted and directed completely by them. Some of them are as follows:
- Orange in New Black
- Hemlock Grove
- House of cards
Steps to use Netflix tool efficiently
In just 5 simple and easy steps you can start using Netflix like a pro:
- Sign up for an account, and select pricing plan: You will made avail with a choice of different pricing options. Choose the appropriate one for you, keeping in mind the availability of you on Netflix as if you are not available much but choose a higher pricing plan, then you would get you money wasted.
- Now set up the Netflix tool on your device: It’s time to set up the tool to your preferred device. Either by the aid of peripherals or by signing up simply from that device.
- Follow up your favourite titles or watch the suggestion: You are new to Netflix, so it’s common that you may don’t know much about Netflix, what to watch. Following suggestions or searching your preferred titles will be best.
- Watch through Netflix video player: Designed as a pro video player, it has the facility of almost every general action, like cutting, skipping, language issue solution etc.
- Old is gold: you may not have required specs or internet connectivity to access movies through Netflix online. Then why not try the old fashioned, DVD.com for renting titles. That would surely be an awesome experience too.
Once you gradually meet the above requirements and procedures to ensure correct streaming, you are ready for some flawless experience.
Netflix streaming suggestions.
Everyone has their personal tastes and choice, but if you are not among those, who generally stick strong to their ethics only, we can have you a suggestion to inaugurate watching movies with sad movies on Netflix. There are lots of such, you would find under titles, internationally, or regionally. Many of them are the originals of Netflix. Go ahead, with the suggestions of best 5 sad movies. Based on public ratings as per IMDb, they are arranged:
5) Rabbit-proof Fence (2002)
However weird the name may be, the movie will definitely leave you shocked at the end with flow of tears. Director Phillip Noyce dictates the tale of 3 young and half-aboriginal girls of Australian origin in 1931, who were separated from their respective families by Government decree. It enlightens the escape of them and pursuing of them by Government police.
4. The Boy in the striped Pajamas (2008)
Merk Herman depicts an awful picture of war and its consequence here. The hardships of war and conflict made it clearly visible in the plot of war, where a German boy and a Jewish boy were friends. Unconscious of their consequences and destiny, the plot goes on excellently.
3. Imitation of Life (1959)
It would hardly leave your eyes dry, when you will watch the movie directed by Douglas Sirk. It deals with reality and the cruelty of the world in contrast to the life of two single women with their daughters. It depends on harsh issues of racial discrimination and gender issues that were prominently prevalent at that time.
2. How to die in Oregon (2011)
When it comes to the issue of sad movies in Netflix nobody certainly, would have ignored this movie. Its mainly a documentary, framed by Peter Richardson, that deals with the passage of Assisted suicide Law in Oregon. It focuses, cleanly on numerous details of the families and doctors facing hardships related with the law.
1. Warrior (2011)
The plot of the movie was set for the tearjerkers. It’s a tragic story of two brothers. Gavin O’Connor, emphasize this film around one of the brothers struggle to master mixed martial arts, having resistance against hi alcoholic father. The man had to face his own brother on the nick and for their own families. Both of them were having haunted past, and it mainly centralise the conflict between them that would finally separate both of their family.
Everyone may not like sad movies; they may not have the same preference we posed here. Variations are normal. But for the newcomers to the Netflix world, this list was made keeping in view the most favourite sad movies on Netflix, of all time. The list may have numerous other Movies that certainly deserves applaud.